PRECON CLASS $49
Hosted by Alison Carlino, CPP
Friday, February 21
8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Ready to move from shooting natural light only to adding dimension & creativity with off camera flash?
Maybe you have the gear and need help or need fresh inspiration on how to use it. Alison will teach you the power settings, heights, positions, and overall basics for using a flash off camera.
Learn about types of modifiers that change the look of your flash as well as where to position them to create professional results. Alison’s class will have a brief lecture and then hands on instruction/demo.
During “Great Photos in a Flash” you will:
- Learn to diagnose the QQCD of the light in any space (quality, quantity, color, & direction)
- Discover when to use a speedlight vs a strobe as well as the height/position/power levels Alison uses to create her style
- Learn how various modifiers shape the light that falls on your subject
- View behind-the-scenes images of 1/2/3 light set ups
- Learn posing tips for individuals and couples.
Meet the Speaker:
Alison Carlino photographs and educates around the world. As a former master degreed elementary teacher, she is able to relate to students both technically and personally.
In her 15th year of business, she hosts multi and single day workshops on Off Camera Flash and Modern Posing.
Alison lives in Sugar Land, Tx with her husband of 22 years, her two teenage sons, and her 4 cats:)