What would it mean to you and your family if you could turn your photography into a real business? Steve Kozak will show you how.
Obviously, the word has spread that Steve knows how to teach photographers to turn their passion into profits because his classes at Texas School sold-out the past 12 years and at Imaging USA for the past 10 years.
With this workshop, you will gain a wealth of knowledge and a unique insight into creating images at a professional level. Steve will have you looking at your career from three aspects: The Fundamentals, The Business and The Art of Photography.
During the workshop, Steve will cover:
- Creating Portraits Using Natural Light
- Seeing and Measuring Light
- Fundamentals of Flash Photography
- Studio Lighting Made Simple
- The Basics of Posing And Composition
- Getting Your Business on Higher Ground
- Marketing Professional Photography and Finding Clients
- Developing Pricing Strategies for Profit
On Sunday, the programs turns to growing and strengthening your business. You will learn the art of marketing and the secrets to higher sales.
The workshop will be held November 2 & 3 in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Workshop hours are from 9:00am – 5:00pm. Hotel Info
Register online by completing the form below, then click the “One” or “Two Day” registration option:
Two Day Pass Registration
Remember, your registration is not active until you pay for your registration. Select the “One” or “Two” day option below: